Whether you're new to the sport of running or are a regular marathon competitor, the idea of a personal trainer for running may seem like an extravagant expense. After all, we learn how to run as children – what more can a running coach offer? Let us tell you.
A personal trainer for running does much more than just help you run, your trainer helps you learn how to train smarter so you can get the most out of each and every workout and achieve your running goals faster. Your time and energy are valuable and a running coach recognizes that and can craft a training plan designed so that every run gets you one step closer to your goal.
What To Expect From A Personal Trainer For Running
When selecting the right personal trainer for running for your lifestyle, there are a couple of things to consider. First and foremost is going to be you! What are your goals? What is your running history? How much time do you want to or are you able to devote to training? These are all questions that a running coach will take into account when developing a personalized training plan that fills in any gaps in your current training.
Once your plan has been developed, your personal trainer for running will work closely with you to establish when you need a push and when you need to be reigned in for successful ongoing training. Your ongoing training will look very different depending on what your goals are because your plan from Boost 180 Fitness is designed specifically for you. It may include regular distance or interval runs, strength training, or a balanced mix of both. Whatever your training includes, your personal trainer for running will be right by your side to help you achieve your goals.
Your Boost 180 personal trainer for runner will walk you through the following process when you begin one-on-one running coaching.
- Initial Consultation – Our running expert will evaluate your current training, any challenges you may be facing, and the goals you hope to achieve by working with a personal trainer for running. From there, your coach will be able to build a training plan that takes into account any injuries or physical challenges you're struggling with to help you start running, improve your times, or any other running and fitness goals you have.
- Ongoing Evaluation – We recommend committing to a minimum of a three-month training plan so that our personal trainer for running can evaluate the way your body responds to specialized training. Regular meetings with your running coach help ensure that you're performing exercises safely and effectively, allowing you to get the most from your program.
- Analysis and Adjustments – Working closely with a personal trainer for running means that as your body changes through ongoing training or other major life events, your training plan can be modified. This is a vital element in the training process to ensure that your training remains effective and beneficial.
Is A Personal Trainer For Running Right For You?
Making the decision to invest in a personal trainer for running depends on a variety of factors, including time, goals, and budget. Anyone interested in bettering themselves physically and mentally can benefit from a trainer, but some specific scenarios lend themselves to the need for a personal trainer for running. You may want to hire a running coach if:
- you're training for your first race (5K, 10K, half or full-marathon, ultramarathons, etc.)
- you want to train smarter for an upcoming race
- you want to beat your time or qualify for another race
- you've hit a plateau and need help breaking out
- you're a runner suffering from chronic injury or pain
- you have a specific running goal you want to reach
These certainly aren't the only scenarios that may benefit from a personal trainer for running, but if any of these sound like you – Boost 180 Fitness may be the answer.
Contact us today to schedule your initial consultation with our expert running coach or browse our other training program options below.
Personal Training For Running
$60 per hour
$75 per 90 minutes
Denver Running Groups
$60 per group
$75 per duo
Sports Performance Training
$60 per hour
$75 per 90 minutes
We recommend committing to a minimum of three months of personal training programs to start seeing results. We encourage open communication with your trainer to ensure the best possible training experience.
Training sessions are booked in advance and require a 24-hour notice of cancellation without penalty. Late cancellations and no-shows will be charged for the entire duration of the scheduled training session.